Keeping an eye on time has been like an old habit of mankind. Timepieces, clock towers, grandpa clocks, and now mobiles phones with the latest gadgets are few to mention. Engraved wooden watches have also become a precious gift item due to this reason. However, there are several other reasons for it too. From the perspective of style, timber watches are rather rewarding, as they are like antique for many.
In most cases, each hand made has its own peculiar set of qualities. No need to mention, there are a variety of shades readily available, varying from dark ebony to light maple. Above all, each type and style of these watches is one-of-a-kind. Timber appearance and also shade adjustments, ending up being attractive with age, also make it a heart favourite item.
In this write-up, we are going to introduce you to some of the most distinguished benefits of wooden watches and also a few of the cons. Read this article carefully as it may affect your choice and purchase of timber watches in the future. First, we would discuss the disadvantageous features.
Disadvantages of Wood Watches
Up till now, you may not have read so much about the disadvantages of these watches. The reason is that many vendors just write about their benefits. Thus readers have an impact that there might not be any cons of timber products. Eventually, it is not true. Even though an excellent and also well-kept timber watch can last for years, they are still not as resilient as steel watches. You will have to take good care of it.
- If you enjoy swimming, running, or playing various sports, a Engraved wooden watches might not be a great choice for you. You will have to take it off during such activities. It means that you must take extra care if you are a sportsman.
- As an all-natural product, timber will certainly weaken in time, despite how much you care for it. Parasites can affect it, subjecting it to decay. Also, it can be harmed by water, sweat or perhaps long term direct exposure to sunshine. However, some of these might not affect your watch if it is made of high-quality wood.
Do not make the blunder of assuming that all these aspects make timber watches undependable. They have a lot of benefits too. Some of these are:
Perks of Acquiring Wooden Watches
No doubt there are numerous advantages of timber watches. First of all, these are eco-friendly. The advantages of putting on a timber watch daily would not even inflict any harm to humans. Considering that timber is not subject to thermal variants in the same way as steel or plastic is. For individuals emotionally attached to nature, a timber watch is just like bringing nature close to oneself. These watches might feel like a weird suggestion in the beginning due to exactly how unconventional they are. Yet it is a proven fact that they are really fantastic and also functional for all types of individuals.
- Using a timber watch offers you that something extra that numerous yearns for and also falls short to accomplish in terms of standing apart from their group of friends. It gives you a unique feel that no other watch has. It is a device that will never fall short to draw in remarks as well as praises.
- As far as the design and style is concerned, even the cheapest of these watches have unique natural patterns. No piece of wood is similar in these patterns to another piece even if from the same tree. These patterns also become a part of the watch after its manufacture.
Apart from the above advantages, we all know that the manufacture of these watches consumes the least amount of energy. Moreover, these are not harmful to the ecosystem even after they are disposed of. It is just like a piece of wood left in the woods. It will decay with time and become a part of the natural nitrogen cycle.
How to Take Care of Wooden Watches UK?
With practical treatment, you can maintain your Wooden Watches UK gorgeous and also functional for a long time. For your convenience, we have brought some tips that would help you in this regard.
- Lots of timber watches today are sold as water-proof, however, it does not mean that you expose them to water now and then. It will be a great idea if you keep them as dry as possible. Specifically, save them from total submersion. If you do not swim, shower, sweat, or stroll in the rainfall with your timber watch, it will live long.
- Keep all your timber items away from chemicals. Some use various sprays and chemicals to clean their wooden watches which is a very bad idea. It will not only harm the natural glow but also damage its grain. Only use oils and sprays that are recommended by the manufacturers.
- When not using it, keep it in a case. The best way is to preserve your Engraved wooden watches collection in a glass showcase. There the top glass will let you check it and also save it from dust and moisture.
We are sure that if you take care of the above aspects, your wooden watches would last for a long time.