Have you bought a new Netgear AC750 extender to extend your WiFi internet connection? You will also get a manual inside the box. There are a series of methods that you need to follow for Netgear AC750 setup and which let you to increase your wireless network reach.
If the instructions mentioned inside the manual are tough for you too understand, then we will let you know the setup steps to get your Netgear AC750 EX3110 extender run properly.
There are some measures and requirements that you need to be checked before you sync your Netgear extender to the router.
Requirements for Netgear AC750 Setup
- Ensure that your Netgear EX3110 extender is receiving proper electric power supply.
- Ensure that the distance between your WiFi extender and router should be less during the setup process.
- Visit 192.168.1.250 to check if your WiFi extender is running on the latest firmware version. If not, then try to upgrade the firmware version.
- Check the connection between your router and computer.
- Try to power cycle all your devices once before to begin the Netgear extender setup.
Now, you are ready to install Netgear extender. So, let’s roll the balls!
Important Note: Consider the following URLs for the respective OS versions.
Device/URL: Windows/http://www.mywifiext.net; MAC OS X or iOS/http://www.mywifiext.local; Android/Enter WiFi extender default IP address.
Netgear AC750 EX3110 Extender Setup
- Plug in your Netgear AC750 extender into an electric power outlet and turn it on.
- Ensure that your WiFi extender and router are placed into the same room.
- Wait for a few minutes, until the power LED turns solid green.
- Now connect your router to extender by the wireless connection or via wired cable.
- Turn on your computer and run any web browser.
- Go to www.mywifiext.net web address.
- You will land on Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Enter the WiFi extender login credentials, and then click on the ‘Log In’ button.
- Hit on the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.
- Unplug your device and place any of your desired location.
That’s it! Your wireless connection is boosted now.
Does Netgear AC750 Extender Need Wired Connection?
No, the Netgear AC750 extender come with wireless connection that only needs wall outlet for electric power supply. It is a portable device that allow you to extend WiFi range up to 770 feet and there is no need of wired connection for the setup.
Does it Good to Buy Netgear AC750 Extender?
Yes, the Netgear extender is good to buy. It is easy to setup and doesn’t consume much space. A portable device that spread wireless connection in almost every corner of your home and experience a good wireless signal. It is pocket friendly too.
Do we need a passphrase key to Netgear Extender Setup Web Page?
Yes, there is always a passphrase key or password to access the Netgear AC750 setup web page. There is always a default password to access Netgear extender setup page. It is always recommended to change the password after the setup process to keep the intruders away. To change the password, access 192.168.1.250 IP address in the web browser.