1. How Do I Find Someone Who Has Blocked Me on Facebook?
When it comes to interacting and meeting new people, Facebook is a great tool one can use. There are instances when you or someone else may be blocked by another user. This blocking feature can be accessed by anyone to use for any reason.
To protect the privacy of a user or the feelings of others, Facebook does not show you who blocked you. There will not be any notifications you will get when you get blocked. You may wonder how to know if someone blocked you on Facebook?
Here’re the following points you can try to check if someone has blocked you:
- Search the profile you think has blocked you.
- Try tagging the person you think has blocked you. If you’re unable to tag that person, consider that you have been blocked.
- Check the messages you have chatted with the person. You can see the profile picture is not visible to that particular user.
2. What to Do If I Want to Delete My Facebook Account?
When you’re completely screwed with your account, and you want to delete it permanently, here’re the steps you can follow:
- Tap on the three-bar icon located in the lower right corner.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy and select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to your Facebook information section and select Account Ownership and Control.
- Select “Deactivation and Deletion” > “Delete Account.”
This is how anyone can easily figure out how to delete a Facebook account. Good luck!
3. How to Get Rid of Someone from the Chat Box of Messenger App?
We always come across at least one user on the Messenger app that is really annoying and we eagerly want to remove that user out, right? Or it might be possible that you keep receiving tons of messages on messenger from someone who is not on your friend list.
To remove or figure out how to delete someone from Messenger, blocking would be the simplest solution. To block a person, follow these steps:
- Launch the Messenger app and tap on the People icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the top right corner, tap on the contact list icon.
- Find the person you want to block and tap on the Info icon next to the name of the person.
- Tap on the button – MESSAGE to open a chat with someone you want to remove.
- Tap on the “Info” icon in the top right corner of the screen. The icon looks like (i).
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the option: “Block.” Tap on it.
- Select the Block on Messenger.
- Tap on the icon next to the Block on Facebook if you want to remove a person from your Facebook completely.
- If you chose the Block on Facebook option, you will be redirected to the Facebook page. Tap on the “Block” button here too.
Those were all steps to block someone on Facebook Messenger. Hope you find this guide quite helpful, as well as informative!
Read more about: How to remove someone from messenger